Padbrook Park unveiled its stunning new 18 hole golf course during 2009 and was given the seal of approval by members and visitors alike.
Set in 170 acres of Culm Valley countryside, just minutes from junction 28 of the M5 the new-look Padbrook Park course is waiting for you to play with its seamless blend of new and existing holes. At par 72 and over 6500 yards, the couse provides a great challenge to all golfers.
The picturesque parkland course features interesting water hazards, natural woodland and rolling fairways with ample practice facilities which include putting, chipping and bunker areas. The greens are to US PGA specification and the imagination of the designers is evident in the creation of some really memorable holes. Clever use of the rolling landscape on the new holes only further improves a course that has already become one of the most popular haunts for visiting societies and weekenders. A friendly welcome awaits you from the club's professional who can offer you tuition if needed. The warmest of Devon welcomes awaits you!
- We are pleased to inform you of all the following facilities and benefits of being a member of Padbrook Park Golf Club.
- Superb high quality 18 hole parkland course, over 170 acres of Devonshire countryside.
- Large floodlit Power tee Driving Range open every day, alongside the fully stocked Pro Shop with advice from our PGA Advanced Professional, Stuart Disney.
- The Practice Area & Putting Greens are available for all members use.
- Buggy & Trolley Hire.
- Changing Rooms with showers & lockers.
- Bar & Catering available all day with superb Sunday lunch from 12pm-3pm.
- Large restaurant/function rooms.
- Full & varied fixture list inluding competitions and matches.
- As a member you can reserve tee off times up to 2 weeks in advance.
Golf Brochure 2014-2015
Please download our Golf Brochure = Golf Pack 2014 - 2015 Season
Applicants do not need to have a handicap or need to be proposed by an existing member
Golf Course Gallery